Vernon I HATFIELD
- Born: April 8, 1877, Kosciusko Co., Indiana
- Marriage: Clara EBER on November 20, 1900 in Akron, Indiana
- Died: April 5, 1930, Rochester, Indiana at age 52
- Buried: April 7, 1930, Akron Cemetery, Akron, Indiana
Cause of his death was Fracture at the base of the skull from falling tree.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Timber cutter-employed by the Akron saw mill.
Vernon married Clara EBER on November 20, 1900 in Akron, Indiana. (Clara EBER was born on October 21, 1877 and died in 1966.)